Real Estate Termite Inspection
Mortgage lenders require a Termite ‘clearance’ and as a buyers you might want to know the structure they purchase is free from infestation. Both lender and buyer are making a large investment and want to confirm the building involved is sound. A D & D Pest Control Co’s Termite Inspection helps you comply with full disclosure laws, and ensures there won’t be any surprises when escrow closes.
- Get an inspection prior to listing the property, so you can consider any work that needs to be completed and possibly adjust your listing price.
- Acknowledge any insect activity or damage, and have it addressed early to avoid any delays in closing escrow.
- Make sure that a WDI (wood -destroying Insect) inspection is part of you Real Estate contract, whether your Mortgage lender or Real Estate agent requires it or not. It’s always in your best interest.
- Once you receive the report, feel free to call your termite inspector with any questions.
For Real Estate Agents
- We offer prompt inspection service
- We will call immediately following the inspection to discuss our findings
- Reports emailed or hand-delivered to whomever you choose
- Free ‘second opinion’ and termite estimates.
If you want a experienced termite inspector you should call D & D Pest Control Co. today. We will work with you and your realtor to set up a time and do a thorough termite inspection. Call (252)523-8255 to schedule a appointment.
Tags: Real Estate Inspection, Termite Inspection, Refinancing, Inspection, Jacksonville North Carolina, Greenville North Carolina, Richlands North Carolina, Hubert North Carolina, Camp Lejeune North Carolina, Swansboro North Carolina, Onslow County.